photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, March 3, 2014

Lust List: March 2014

I was planning to do an Oscars Red Carpet Recap today, but my flight to Atlanta where I am speaking at the Design Bloggers Conference this morning got very delayed and I didn't get in until the Oscars were nearly over last night and I only had time to order a bite to eat and practice my presentation a few more times. 

Alas, it is a new day and I am so happy that March is here! That means spring is just around the corner and hopefully, we can finally put winter to bed. This month, I am thinking ahead to the spring season with pretty new sandals, classic Slim Aarons photographs, fabulous layering pieces like pretty blouses and chic jackets, and a few statement pieces of jewelry. As usual, I've kept the palette pretty neutral, adding color through accessories. The look is clean and timeless with a touch of glamour!

1 comment:

Sarah Taggart said...

I love all of your picks!