photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

LDV Top 10: Flat Summer Sandals

image

{When you pick the right pair of flat sandals, they work with even the chicest of outfits. Check out the ladies on the left rocking their flats with their Valentino dresses!}

I very rarely wear flats. While I know many girls who rock them year round, I don’t usually feel like myself in them. However, every year when summer rolls around, I do look forward to wearing pretty flat sandals. They are stylish, comfortable, and perfect for delivering an effortless summer look. Every girl should have a black pair, tan pair, and a metallic pair for good measure, but you can definitely go above and beyond with fun patterns and bold colors.

image

{For day to day, these outfits are super cute and the flat sandals add an effortless, chic touch.}

image

image

image

image

{1. Rachel Zoe Gladys Sandals | 2. J. Crew Collection Lillian Calf Hair Low Wedges | 3. Me Too Rowen Tassel Sandals | 4. French Connection Kirsten Sandals | 5. Nine West Weslie Sandals | 6. Tory Burch Tricia Flat Sandals | 7. Via Spiga Wenda Sandals | 8. Jack Rogers Navajo Natural Cork Sandals | 9. Joie Nice Sandals | 10. Frye Rachel T Strap Sandals}

Are you a heels or flats girl? Which pair of these flat sandals is your favorite?

5 comments:

Proper Hunt said...

Flats all the way for me, but I am trying to wear more heels ;) love this roundup Paloma! My favs are def #2 & #7.

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

love this round-up! #5 is my fave :)

Ines said...

It's the same with me. Every season I buy one pair of flat shoes but the only one I wear are my black uggs. In winter every day, otherwise, when I drive my twins to school. They are heavenly when you slip in barefoot... This spring I bought some black suede loafers with golden rivets (I hope it's the right English word and you know what I mean).But I have not one pair of flat sandals. The girls on the pics are looking fantastic. Maybe it's why I am such a little one and I only feel safe with heels....
Love, Ines

david said...

This was very beautiful and interesting.I loved it very much.Thanks for sharing it..






Iphone Applications Developer

dervla @ the curator said...

oooh yes, love the summer flats. I am one of those year round ballet flat wearers but these ultra flat shoes look so so chic in the summertime.