photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Making a Bold Statement

272467846175402212_AqnlPLqa_c[1]
Those who know me, know that I love my accessories. One of my go-to items is definitely a bold statement necklace. Few items in a woman’s jewelry box can be as transformative as an interesting necklace. I love them because they make dressing so easy and give my outfits such a personal touch. Whether I pair a fabulous necklace with a little black dress or with a simple tee, jeans, and a blazer, I always feel so polished when I wear a bold, beautiful necklace.
190769734185160094_hfaxurF6_c[1]
As the holidays and all of the obligations that come along with the season approach—hello cocktail parties, work functions, and family get-togethers, make sure that your arsenal, I mean jewelry box, is armed with some fantastic necklace options. As much as I love my cocktail rings and bracelets, I would venture to say that my necklaces are among my favorite pieces. And a bit of advice between you and I—if you need a pick me up or are attending an event where you don’t really know anyone, wear an amazing necklace. You’ll be surprised at how many compliments you receive and it’s a surefire conversation starter because people always want to know where you got a fabulous piece of jewelry! Below, you’ll find a few of my current favorites.
P.S. Charm & Chain is currently offering La Dolce Vita readers 25% off your entire purchase through December 14th using the code “CC25OFF”!
image





{Images via my Beautiful Baubles Pinterest Board}

5 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love the Pim Larkin necklace!! I too adore statement necklaces. They are my favorite way to accessorize.

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Love these jewels! I need to check some of these out! I have a J.Crew giveaway on my blog today to celebrate my 2 year blog anniversary! Stop by and join in on the fun! XO

Holy Chic. said...

Is there a widget you used to display these so beautifully? Love the way all the photos appear.

Unknown said...

Hi Martha_Susan! Yes, I used a widget. If you're interested, send me an email and I'll give you the details.

Thanks for reading LDV! XO

Anonymous said...

Statement necklaces are such a staple. I love the way yours are so artfully arranged!

I just did a post on statement necklaces yesterday, would love for you to stop by and check it out!

Nora
www.penchantforpretty.com