photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LDV Gift Guide: For The Fashionista

I had so much fun putting together this gift guide for the fashion-obsessed girl. I have a feeling it’s because I personally want every.last.thing. on this list right down to the cheeky Stella McCartney Knickers of the Week. You’ll find I pulled together some current fashion must-haves like the Madewell Zip Code Booties and Karen Walker Deep Freeze Sunglasses and paired them with some super fun accessories that any stylish girl would be thrilled to receive this holiday season. Which of these pieces will you be asking Santa for this year?
image
image
image
image
image

5 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

love them all, especially the Lulu Frost x JCrew necklace!

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
MadeByGirl.com

Lauren said...

This is amazing! I want it all! Thanks for the ideas!!

Ashley Turner said...

Brilliant choices! I'd be happy to find any of these under my tree!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Those tassel earrings- fab!

Kelly said...

Loving everything!!

xo
Kelly

www.theluxurycloset.com