photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, November 12, 2012

LDV Gift Guide: For the Decorator

In lieu of a Lust List this month, I am excited to bring you La Dolce Vita’s Gift Guides for the holidays over the course of the next few weeks. Today, we’re kicking things off with our first gift guide—this one is for the décor-obsessed people in our lives. From classic, chic staples to items inspired by nature, I hope you’ll find the perfect gift for the design lover in your life.
imageimage
image

image
image
 

3 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I'd be thrilled with any of these, though I'm really coveting the new Miles Redd book!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Marcus Design said...

Love this list Paloma, I kind of want it all!!! The Diptyque candles are near the top of my list :)

Nancy x

Kerry said...

Great list!

I own #11 and they're pretty much perfect!

I want #s 7, 9, and 10!

xoxo
Kerry

laconceptiondesfemmes.blogspot.com