photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Jet Set: The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa

http://www.cntraveler.com
Hello LDV readers! Brendan here of (BAD) Blog About Design. I am so happy that Paloma asked me to contribute to a new series featuring amazing hotel getaways and fashion picks. For my first travel location I decided to take us to Colorado for some winter fun. With the holiday's fast approaching, I find myself wanting to be inspired by some fantastic ski and spa locations. The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is located in Beaver Creek, Colorado. (ABOVE) It's set to take in the views of the mountains and great ski slopes. The hotel's architecture blends both Medieval European and Rocky Mountain styles. (BELOW 1) The Mountainside Bar and Grill is one of the hotel's many restaurants. I find the interior design to be so relaxing. It feels like your walking into your Living Room. (BELOW 2) The Mount Lincoln suite is my favorite room at the hotel. The interior design makes you feel like you are staying at a mountain resort, but also has a modern fresh feel. The standing lamp, orange modern sofa all play into a more simple design. (BELOW 3) At the end of the day guests can enjoy S'mores at the firepit. What a beautiful view. I'm ready to start packing! 
http://beavercreek.hyatt.com 1
http://beavercreek.hyatt.com 2
http://beavercreek.hyatt.com 3

5 comments:

design elements said...

the hotel looks wondeful! love Colorado

Tiffany said...

Love this place! I am from Colorado Springs and we try to head up to Beaver Creek as much as we can. Did you know they serve up free hot cocoa?! Clearly though I need this outfit for my next visit!

Sara said...

This used to be our former home, just love the Mountains! I used their Spa this summer and it was great!

Ashley Turner said...

Looks like a gorgeous place to visit! I've been to Vale, but never Beaver Creek - might have to add it to my places to visit list! x

celesteandpearl.blogspot.com said...

I love that you're featuring great hotels now- we are always looking! We love Beaver Creek but have never stayed at the Hyatt - it looks amazing! Thanks for the tip!
xox Liz and Lo {celesteandpearl.blogspot.com}