photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Get the Look: Miranda Kerr’s Street Style

76913106106320689_WC7z1wl5_c[1]
Miranda Kerr has been one of my fashion inspirations for a while now. I love this model’s off-duty style. She always looks chic and effortless whether she’s on the red carpet or walking the streets of New York. This look is no exception. There is such an easy elegance to this outfit coupled with just a touch of edge. Miranda’s Marni coat is no longer available as it was part of last year’s resort collection, but it is fabulous. I love the print, not to mention the fact that it is perfectly tailored. Miranda allows the coat be the star of the outfit and rounds out the rest of the ensemble perfectly, choosing a pair of skinny black jeans, a classic pair of Ray-Ban aviators, black booties, and an oxblood Louis Vuitton bag. If you were lucky enough to snag this fab Marni coat last year, I hope you’ll share how you wore it. Below, you’ll find some resources for achieving a similar look to Miranda’s.
image
image

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is always stylish and gorgeous!

Thanh Le said...

I like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am rather certain I’ll be informed many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
--------------------------------
Thanh Le - My blog
http://www.homedesign9.com/

myrna said...

love miranda kerrs style, thanks, great post!!

fortheloveofblack.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love this look!
Fancy {No}Pants

Unknown said...

i love this look!
Fancy {No}Pants