photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fabulous Room Friday 11.04.11

Pinned Image

The thing that drew me in to this week’s “Fabulous Room” was the stunning fireplace. The floor-to-ceiling mirrors take the glamour quotient to another level. I love the way the sconces seem to float over them. Add to that a brick inlay in a herringbone pattern along with what looks like a cool tile backsplash of sorts and we have a winner. In addition to the fireplace, I love the Lucite coffee table, light fixture, and grasscloth wallpaper with its slight metallic sheen. Generally, I prefer a little color and pattern mixed into interior spaces, but I don’t mind the reflective surfaces and cool, white palette used in this room. It feels rather serene and really draws one in.

Have a wonderful weekend!

 

{Image Source}

12 comments:

Jo G - Musings and Delights said...

Lucite is my dream right now!! that coffee table is amazing. Also, I love your blog, real inspiration for me to start blogging :)

www.musingsanddelights.blogspot.com

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

This space is gorgeous! I love the oversized lucite coffee table and the super organic "clam chairs" I also just noticed the herringbone pattern inside the fireplace! I love this space too much! Thanks so much for sharing!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Loving how light this room feels. It's almost heavenly. The acrylic coffee table is a stunner.

I could have this room in my home any day!

Have a blessed weekend, Paloma.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Katie*Belle said...

There is so much to love in this room. It's fantastic!

Marie (Mrs. Dalrymple) said...

I love this living room. It's just the kind of inspiration I need for the redecoration of our living room. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

This room is amazing! Great pick.

Ann said...

Love the lucite table and those lovely chairs by the fireplace.

This space looks so glam... and seriously fab!

The enchanted home said...

Loving the lucite, especially a big chunky table like that. Looks great anywhere and everywhere!

Da me, da noi said...

I love this room is very bright and elegant.
The coffee table and the chandelier are trully gorgeous.
Xoxo, have a nice weekend

Girlinapanama said...

This room is gorgeous, I have a similar white fireplace and this is a real inspiration as to the next level where I can take it when I next decorate. Love your blog!

Lizzie said...

Love this space! the light fixture, the coffee table...oh my!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love that room!