photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

From the House of LDV: Circa Lighting Pieces for Sale

[Singer+Residence+031.JPG]

{The Mercer Long Box Sconce}

One of the perks of having a husband who works in the design industry is the fact that I have access to some really amazing lighting. I frequently change out my lighting like others might swap out pillows and throws.

I currently have a few pieces including the Mercer Long Box Fixture (polished nickel finish) designed by Thomas O’Brien for Circa Lighting that I am no longer using. It is in perfect condition and is pictured above.  It retails for $609 and I am asking $300.

I also have this riveted brass Yul Lamp, designed by Alexa Hampton. The brass is beautiful and this particular lamp works with so many styles. Like new, it retails for $525 and I am asking $200.

 

[Circa+Aug.+'08+016.JPG]

 

CORNICE HEXAGONAL FLUSH MOUNT

Last, but not least, I have a Cornice Hexagonal Flush Mount in Polished Nickel. This piece is stunning in person and is in like-new condition. It retails for $567 and I am asking $300.

 

If you have any questions or are interested in any of these fixtures, please let me know!

10 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

lucky lucky you!

Alex Marie said...

i so wish i had an extra $300 around - I would so take that hexagonal mount off your hands - it's just what I have been looking for the replace the odd looking current mount by my front door. le sigh!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

These are gorgeous!
I bow down before Circa.
Thanks so much for stopping by Nero. It means a great deal to this blogging newbie, esp. since we're both H-townites.
Pop back by soon, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

pink bridesmaid dresses said...

I love tthe Hexagonal Flush Mount piece. It would be perfect in my hallway. Not sure I have the extra $$ right now but I wish I did.

ALR said...

I love all my Circa lights. I am sure they will go quickly.

Amy R.

Sanity Fair said...

I am so hearting that Yul lamp - the brass cover plate is beautiful. I'd love to see it next to some strong florals - a great contrast!
-SF
P.S. I'm hosting a Marc Jacobs jewelry give away! I'd love for you to stop by!
http://sfair.blogspot.com/2010/10/marc-jacobs-give-away.html

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for the information.

Laura Trevey said...

Cool modern lamp!!

coupons said...

HI
Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
thank you!

coupons said...

HI
Great post! and incredible blog ! Very helpful post! I must say. Simple & interesting. Wonderful work!
thank you!