photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 Things I Can’t Live Without: A Diary of Lovely

A Diary of Lovely

Helena is the super sweet and stylish blogger behind the London-based, A Diary of Lovely. She muses daily on her love of interior design, fashion, and travel, so it is only natural that it is one of my favorite blogs!

I'm beyond excited to be here today sharing my 10 things. Paloma is flawless in everything she does so I'm honored to be part of this fun series. Thanks, Paloma!

1. My Family, Mum, boyfriend and friends. I wouldn't really be anything without them. Their support, smiles, friendship, advices means the world to me.
2. Blogs: Who am I kidding, blogs are an absolute basic in my life. They are  the food that keeps me alive! This is a small selection of my daily reads.
3. My laptop & Iphone: Poor old fella has just suffered a bad accident and is sick but he is my good companion anywhere I go. My Iphone keeps me updated on the go, a must if like me and all of us love social media.
4. Scented candles: There is something utterly romantic about them, must be the scent and the light.
5. Cakes, cupcakes and chocolate: Forever and ever.
Via: here
6. Diet coke: 2 a day, please. I should cut it down but unfortunately I don't want to.
7. Books: I love many many genres, from thrillers, to chick lit, books are my way to travel to untouchable worlds.
8. Travel: Is there anything best that discover the beauties of the world?
9. A relaxing bedroom: A sanctuary to retreat after a long day, in mine I have all my favorite stuff and I love to lay in my bed and enjoy some relaxing time.
Via: here
10. Clothes and Shoes: French Sole, Louboutin, Anthropologie, high and low, fashion makes me happy!
Via: here

23 comments:

designchic said...

Great list of 10!! This got me thinking...

Gwen Driscoll said...

Love this. Thanks for sharing. Wishing you a great day.

LG + PL + LF said...

Such a great blog post idea. Thank you for sharing the things you can't live without. Ps. I also love anthro's tea candles (especially volcano)

Anonymous said...

This list looks like could be mine and I love it!

Chedva @Rooms and Words said...

I love a girl who knows her chick lits! Great list!

keely @ luxe + lillies said...

I just adore Helena and her choices are so perfect, a girl after my own heart! Those diet coke bottles are too cute.. Londoners sure do have a wide variety of cool artsy stuff to choose from! I rely on candles too!

Sketch42 said...

Only 2 diet cokes a day? Hun you are an amateur:)

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Love your site! Beautiful things and Great thoughts! xoxokpb
www.elements-interiors.net

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

we are pretty much the same person. couldn't agree more on all accounts! (except i don't have an iphone).

love this post!
love the last ime!
and of course, love helena!

Alaina

Diana Mieczan said...

French Sole is amazing...and candles always make me happy:) Great post,kisses

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

HeHe.. I love Helena! Great list! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Beautiful list, Helena! My list would be very similar :) And thx for including me!

Fran said...

Wonderful list!! Love the last pic!

ag. said...

i love Helena's list! all such great things for a simply happy life! and i love this idea!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Thank you so much Paloma for having me, I have been wanting to be part of this for the longest time ever :) I'm honored
Thanks! xoxo

Jenna @ Mi Vida Bonita said...

Beautiful post Helena! We have some fav's in common! :)

Full House said...

Helena is a real gem...she radiates such a positive and happy energy..I can feel it all the way from London:-)

Great list!

Unknown said...

Just loved this...as I knew I would!

Mariska Meijers said...

Wonderful teamwork you both! xox

Unknown said...

Lovely list!!!!like it!

Anonymous said...

Love this guest post, love Helena! Love that closet and candle picks. xo

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Couldn't agree more--bring on the Diet Cokes and the blogs! Amazing post, Helena.

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Great list Helena! I, like you, have a diet coke addition and love chick lit books hahah :)