photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 Things I Can’t Live Without: Lindsay of Everything LEB

LEB- Favorite things 1-6[1]

LEB- Favorite things 7-10[1]

Today we welcome, Lindsay of the lovely blog, Everything LEB. Lindsay does a wonderful job of featuring a variety of topics with an emphasis on interior design. She has a great eye for color and always has insightful commentary in her posts. Lindsey is also a talented stationery designer, you can visit her etsy shop here.

1. the color orange- Orange is in my life on a daily basis.  I wear orange clothes all the time, buy orange flowers, decorate with orange and so much more.  It is my color of choice and my very favorite.

2. an eyelash curler-  Someone once told me that an curling your eyelashes is like an instant face lift, I agree.  I have very long eyelashes but they just don't seem to curl on their own.  After heating the curler with a hair dryer for about 10 seconds it creates the perfect curl and most importantly an instant face lift. 

3. Christmas-  and not just Christmas morning either.  After Thanksgiving and right up till Christmas Eve is the happiest time of the year.  I love everything about getting ready for Christmas from finding the perfect tree, decorating my apartment, shopping for loved ones and all the wonderful Christmas music I get to listen to.  I am complete two-year-old when it comes to this time of year and its not about getting presents for me, its the giving part that's my favorite part.

4. Starbucks- I have a serious addiction and need my jolt of coffee in the AM to function.  You know its bad when they know you by name and what you order.

5. Palmers Coco Butter Sick- best thing ever for my lips.  I keep one in every room of the house, in the car, and at the office- they are everywhere.

6. my laptop- Basically I could not function without it and more importantly I could not blog without it.  I got a new one from my parents for Christmas and it has been used every day since.

7. paint- Cheapest, easiest way to change the look of anything.  I love paint in all forms and have a stock pile of it for all those future projects on my list.

8. New England-  I am a total New England girl to the core.  I was born and raised here and even if the BF and I were to move away we would eventually come back to raise our kids here.  Everything I love is here:  my family, my friends, the Red Sox, the four seasons, snow, Maple Syrup, the ocean, Maine Lobster, and the list could go on for ever and ever.

9.  my label maker-  Since I am a complete organization freak this thing helps me stay sane.  I have boxes to organize boxes and bags and organize other bags- they all would be a big mess without my trusty little label maker.

10.  Last, but most certainly not least, is my family. I am here because of them and I would not be the girl I am today without each and every one of them. 


Thank you so much Paloma for asking me to do this, it was alot of fun coming up with my list!

18 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Awesome list!! I love it ~~

xoxo Laura

Beth said...

Guess I need to add another blog to my list! I'm also a New England girl who loves the color orange and loves Starbucks!

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Oh, loved reading your list!! And yes, it really does come down to family at the end of the day. Janell

Lauren said...

I love EVERYTHING about this list! Especially the eyelash curler-such an easy way to perk up a tired face :)

Erika Ward said...

What a great post! I especially appreciate the eyelash curler tip!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Laptop, curler (wow i didn’t know the heating trick, thanks Linds!), orange, family... love Lindsay! Great list!!

Anonymous said...

super list! I also love an eyelash curler. Never leave the house without mascara!

LindsB said...

Thanks Paloma for including me in such a fun series!! I loved putting this together :)

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I agree w/ nearly all of these! I need my very own lable maker- I used to use one all the time at my old work!

Stephanie said...

great post!

Amy said...

Love the 10 things! I too love my family, eyelash curler, and coco butter, I've been using it forever too and LOVE IT! *Amy

Jade @ Flip Flops + Pearls Design said...

I am with her on #4...can't start my day without Starbucks!!

Meg said...

I love orange too :) Dying to try that Cocobutter!

pve design said...

Everything and more! Wonderful list.
pve

Devon said...

Linds is one of my absolute favorite bloggers. She has a great eye and is unbelievably kind. Thanks for posting this--so fun to see!

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

Linds, I love your list! I can't live without a lot of these too. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great list, I love the orange! And of course being a Boston girl, I couldn't live without New England either!

Emily A. Clark said...

Fun list! I would've guessed the orange part :)