photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Top Design: Season 2...Are you Ready?


I'm so excited for the new season of Top Design! Bravo just revealed the cast and they sound very promising. Among the new contestants, there is a designer who has worked as an editor at House Beautiful, another who was a set designer on Sex and the City, and a third who is a senior designer at Nathan Egan Interiors. This season will be hosted by India Hicks and Todd Oldham will reprise his role as cast mentor. There is no official word on the judges, but I assume (and hope) that the panel will still be comprised of Margaret Russell, Jonathan Adler, and Kelly Wearstler.

Kudos to Bravo for finding serious, top notch talent for their reality shows. I feel like the level of talent on Top Chef, Top Design, and Make Me a Supermodel is just leaps and bounds above Food Network's Next Food Network Star, HGTV'S Design Star and The CW'S America's Next Top Model.

The new season of Top Design premieres Wednesday, September 3rd at 9:00 pm.

Image via BravoTV.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

I am soooo excited for this, too!!!! I am checking the cast right after I hit publish comment.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! Its been such a long wait, I hope all of the judges are back.
(No bad talking Next Top Model, though)

Anonymous said...

Me again. I just checked out the cast. Two designers from Houston and one from my hometown of Amarillo! I'm even more excited!!

Artistic Chica said...

Hi...
I found you thru Carolina and this post just had my name all over it.
I love this type of reality t.v. this season of HGTV Design Star, seems to be going the same direction, go for the controversial, conflicting designer. So I'm waiting eagerly for Top Design. Bravo seems to be ahead in all areas of this genere...So count me in.
Will be checking in your site often as well.
Fellow Texan