photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Early Birthday to Me


My birthday isn't until November 4th, but one of my best friends was in town this weekend, so we had an early celebration last night. It was so wonderful to have so many dear friends there with me. I had one of my oldest and dearest friends there with her husband who is also a close friend, along with my college Italian buddy and her husband, our incredibly talented designer friend and her rocker-cop husband, plus my favorite fellow teacher friend and her hip date. Everyone got along so well. Thanks to Meredith and my sweet husband for organizing a great birthday dinner. I had an amazing time!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

That looks like such a fun time! Happy early birthday.

Things That Inspire said...

It looks like you had a wonderful early birthday! Which restaurant is this (I am a former Houstonian).

MrsKatherineA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

TTH, we went to Grand Lux. Where do you live now?

franki durbin said...

don't you just love it when it all comes together like that?

Looks like a fabulous night. happy (early!) birthday, love!