photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Travel Bug


I love to travel. It is absolutely my favorite thing to do. Experiencing new places is a source of inspiration and joy for me and I can guarantee that on any given day, you’ll find me daydreaming about the next place I’d like to visit.

I’ve been fortunate enough to visit some fabulous places, but the list of destinations I’m dying to see is still pretty long. Fabian and I are thinking we’d like to start trying to have a baby around this time next year, so I feel like we should try to get a few trips in before then. I would love to visit Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao, Buenos Aires, Mexico City, London, Toronto, Lake Como, Positano, Capri, Santorini, Provence, The Loire River Valley, Cape Cod, Milan…the list goes on. I would also like to go back to San Francisco, San Miguel de Allende, Paris in the spring or summer, and I can never get enough of New York.

I would love to know where you’d like to go!






Salamanca, Spain
I will be spending a week here next summer.


Capri, Italy



Buenos Aires, the Paris of South America

London



Positano, Italy


Bilbao, Spain




Mexico City


Barcelona


Santorini, Greece


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your travel wish list! I've stayed in Capri, Italy for a week & visited the Amalfi Coast! It was heaven! I'll never forget it for the rest of my life! I mean F.S.Scott Fitzgerald finished The Great Gatsby while visiting Capri. That says something! Now, I'm back to trying to win the lottery so I can travel to WAY MORE PLACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!